Aloha!

Welcome to my blog. Hope you will learn a little and laugh a lot.

Mahalo,
Joann

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy bee, busy me!


It has been a busy few weeks for me. I started classes for Professional Tax Preparation. I have also taken a stamping class at the bead shop.

Dear hubby, John, has been away at school on the mainland. He took supplies with him to work on chain mail and has made several items. I promised I would post a picture of my first knotted bracelet so here it is along with a few of my recent creations with copper components.

Also found some turquoise color Czech glass table cut beads. They are really pretty and have a touch of purple in them. Hope to have my website up and running by October 1. Aloha!
Fancy jasper, copper bracelet.

Swarovski glass pearls, bicones, silk thread, sterling toggle.
Dangles


Wire wrapped Czech glass beads, Sterling components.
Bali sterling silver components   
The white pearl bracelet is not for sale. Everything else pictured here has been hand made by me in my home studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment