Aloha!

Welcome to my blog. Hope you will learn a little and laugh a lot.

Mahalo,
Joann

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!

I had a productive day as I finished six glass tiles, photographed, and posted for sale. Then cut the pattern for my soon to be 12 year old granddaughter, Seiana. She is in a play at school. I was so rushed with Maddy's Halloween costume that I didn't photograph it. My daughter is sending pics through her Blackberry but I still haven't figured our how to get them on the computer.

Joy Pendant

Holiday Snowman
Pink Owl

I also have some interesting Steampunk art that looks great and will post a few in the next day or so.
My sister hopes to give me a tutorial on PhotoShop so I can use my own photos for the pendants. That will be great and is the reason I started making these babies!

My plans for later include cutting out the gown/costume. She is Helena in A Midsummer's Night Dream. Lots of fabric!!

I've decided to do a freebie this week. Leave a comment on my blog and you may win one of my glass tile pendants!

Hope everyone has a great, productive week!

Aloha,
Jozee

No comments:

Post a Comment